Saturday, November 10, 2007

Shameless Door Promotion

I have had several religion humor stories in the Door magazine over the years, and I have now recieved word that I can start republishing some of them online. So, beginning next week you will start seeing these stories appear from time to time.

It will of course be free to read here, but I still encourage you to buy or subscribe to the magazine. It really is one of the best parody magazines out there...actually it's one of the only parody magazines out there!

They also have a few true interviews in each issue. One thing I've always loved about them is their small, and many notable people have been pretty revealing in their interviews, because they know not that many people will read what they say.

Check them out at: www.thedoormagazine.com. They are redoing their website and will have a lot more material online soon.

And come back next week to see some refurbished material from the Door.

No comments: